Right handed reliever from the Angels, Archie Bradley has landed on the injured list with a broken right elbow, the team announced on Tuesday. He will be shut down from throwing for at least four weeks and overall is expected to be sidelined around two months, which means Bradley could return in time for the final month of the regular season.
According to the team's head trainer, Bradley suffered the injury when he tripped and fell coming out of the dugout in the early moments of the Angels' brawl with the Mariners. In the video shown above, you can see just that.
In the aftermath of it all, 12 players have been suspended. Here is the full breakdown of the list:
- Manager Phil Nevin is suspended for 10 games.
- Injured third baseman Anthony Rendon is suspended for five games, which he'll need to serve when he returns to action.
- Pitcher Andrew Wantz is suspended for three games due to the aforementioned pitch.
- Assistant pitching coach Dom Chiti has gotten a five-game suspension "for his actions during the incident."
- Pitcher Ryan Tepera has been suspended for three games for his actions.
- Pitcher Raisel Iglesias has gotten a two-game suspension for his actions.
- Bench coach Ray Montgomery got two games for his actions.
- Interpreter Manny Del Campo received two games for his actions.
- Catching coach Bill Haselman received a one-game suspension for his actions.
- Outfielder Jesse Winker has been suspended for seven games for "actions that caused the incident and for fighting."
- Shortstop J.P. Crawford got a five-game suspension for fighting.
- Mariners outfielder Julio Rodríguez got two games "for his actions."
Photo: Getty Images