The Dodgers will take on the Reds tonight at 7:10pm from Dodger Stadium! With a new season comes a lot of new upgrades you can check out tonight if you are going to the game. Here are some new things to look out for:
Commemorative Dodger moments
- Bronze Sculptures: The Jackie Robinson statue in centerfield will have another teammate as a Sandy Koufax statue will be unveiled at Dodger Stadium on June 18.
- Memorabilia: There will be new memorabilia exhibits for fans to view throughout Dodger Stadium, including the addition of new members to the Legends of Dodger Baseball as well as newly adorned 1962 display lockers. There will also be an exhibit, "Breaking Barriers" in the Centerfield Plaza under the Right Field Pavilion on loan from the Negro League Baseball Museum in Kansas City. A second Negro League Baseball exhibit on loan from Gary Cypres will be on display near the right field, Stadium Club entrance featuring bronze figures of baseball greats including Satchel Paige and Josh Gibson.
- Murals: Fans will certainly notice the new murals depicted on the left and right field sides of the stadium featuring the 60th anniversary logo of Dodger Stadium as well as the great Jackie Robinson, who broke the color barrier 75 years ago when he joined the Dodgers in Brooklyn.
Club renovations & seat re-brandings
- Stadium Club: The Stadium Club, which boasts one of the best views at Dodger Stadium, has transformed the exterior balcony into the new Stadium Club Boxes for groups to purchase on a game-to-game basis featuring complimentary food and alcohol for purchase. The Club will also see upgrades with new furniture and LED displays, added during the first half of the season.
- Baseline Clubs: Both the left and right field Baseline Clubs have been refreshed with newly upholstered furniture, new food service capabilities and new LED displays coming during the first half of the season.
- Dugout Club: The popular Dugout Club has been re-named the Yaamava' Dugout Club by San Manuel. The Yaamava' Dugout Club is the most exclusive premium seating location at Dodger Stadium with access to private club space, multiple bars, complimentary food and non-alcoholic beverages and the best seats in the house.
- Home Run Seats: These popular seats located just beyond the outfield wall in right and left field, which were introduced in 2021 as part of the Centerfield Plaza and pavilion renovations, will be branded the Coca-Cola Home Run Seats in 2022.
Restrooms - All single-use, accessible restrooms in fan facing areas throughout Dodger Stadium now include all-gender designations and have been labeled with signage accordingly. Additionally, expanded Women's and gender-neutral restrooms have been added to the press box. Both clubhouses have also been renovated to create a dedicated women's locker room and showers.
Photo: Getty Images