A coupon for a cold one? Yes, please! Sign up below for a coupon to redeem a Beer For A Buck and a membership to the Rock & Brews Roadies, where more tasty licks will soon follow!
SIGN UP: http://assets.fbmta.com/clt/rckbrw/lp/join/2019/1/iHeart.asp
ROCK AND BREWS
Rock And Brews has 11 locations in Southern California including: El Segundo, Redondo Beach, Buena Park, Downey, Corona, Rancho Cucamonga, LAX T1 & T5, Ontario Airport, and at the San Manuel Casino in San Bernardino.
● Enjoy your favorite sports games accompanied by the ultimate playlist of rock & roll music videos
● With over 15 big screen TV’s Rock & Brews is the perfect environment to enjoy your favorite sports
● Classic American cuisine, made fresh with gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian options
● Party like a rockstar with signature cocktails like our Metal Mule or Pearl Jam Martini
● Music videos, sports, and floor to ceiling rock artwork. Rock & Brews is family and pet-friendly
● Taste the music by trying rock-inspired dishes like our Sgt. Pepper’s Jalapeño Poppers, Hotel California Cobb Salad, or our Margheritaville Pizza!
● Come together right now, over at Rock & Brews. Perfect place for birthdays, corporate events and gathering
● Our extensive beer selection showcases the best of the best from local breweries as well as hard-to-find beers from around the world
● Perfect for fundraisers, a quick working lunch, or a night on the town with friends, Rock & Brew’s is the perfect place for any occasion
● There’s something for everyone at Rock & Brews, whether you’re vegan, gluten-free, or keto, we offer a wide variety of amazing dishes to suit your diet
● Rock & Brews now offers the BEYOND MEAT burger, try it today!
● Teach your kids about the music that inspired you growing up, enjoy a great meal surrounded by images and sounds from rock & roll history
● Rock & Brews is family-friendly, all of our locations in Southern California feature a kids play area
● Headed to Knott’s Berry Farm this summer? Stop by our Rock & Brews located on Beach Blvd. just steps from the park