The Los Angeles Dodgers unveiled some exciting new food offerings at Dodger Stadium on Tuesday for the team's annual First Look Event.
Among the highlights is the season-long addition of the Cheet-O-Lote, a special offering from last year. The Cheet-O-Lote features roasted sweet corn rubbed with chipotle lime mayo, dusted with Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, cotija cheese and tajin seasoning.
Executive Chef Ryan Evans detailed the new food options at Dodger Stadium during the invite-only event, stating that the torta is the item he is proudest about.
The Dodgers will offer Carne Asada, Nopales and Pulled Chicken tortas, served with refried beans, jalapeños, cilantro, crema and pickled onions inside locally baked rolls.
Evans states that a goal of his team is to make food more accessible throughout the ballpark.
For the health-conscious fans, the Pretzel Chicken Croissant is an option to keep an eye on, while the Churro Cake, featuring Horchata Ice Cream, Abuelita’s Caramel and Abuelita’s shavings.
Check out the full descriptions of the new food items coming to Dodger Stadium below.
· Roasted sweet corn rubbed with chipotle lime mayo, dusted with Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, cotija cheese and tajin seasoning.
· Carne asada, nopales or pulled chicken with refried bean, jalapeños, cilantro, crema and pickled onions.
King’s Hawaiian Lobster Roll
· New England style Lobster mix on a King’s Hawaiian Roll served with kettle chips.
Chicken N’ Waffle Sammy
· Belgium waffle, spicy chicken with candied bacon, maple syrup and powdered sugar.
Pretzel Chicken Croissant
· Chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, herb aioli, Swiss cheese and leaf lettuce on a pretzel croissant.
Spicy Chicken Sandwich
· Chicken tossed in buffalo sauce, jalapeño slaw, umami aioli and pickles on Texas toast.
· Orange Chicken and broccoli over steamed rice.
Inka Blend Quinoa Zucchini
· Tossed in house made pesto, fresh corn, green onion, chickpeas, toasted pine nuts and lemon zest.
· Piquillo pepper aioli, smoked Gouda, Portobello mushroom and arugula on a brioche bun.
· Churro Cake with Horchata Ice Cream, Abuelita’s Caramel and Abuelita’s shavings