It's Super Bowl time in Los Angeles! Join the NFL at the Super Bowl Experience Presented by Lowe’s, for the official NFL Salute to Service Military Appreciation Day THIS THURSDAY 2/10/22 from 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM. Veterans + Active Duty are invited to bring their whole family for fun activities that include:
· Free autograph signing sessions with NFL Legends
· Experience the NFL in Virtual Reality
· PLAY 60 Zone for kids
· Photo opportunities with the Vince Lombardi Trophy
· Visit the NFL SHOP to purchase exclusive NFL merchandise
- Fans 2+ years old will be required to provide proof of a vaccine (1 shot for Johnson & Johnson, or 2 shots of Moderna or Pfizer) OR a negative test within 24 hours if rapid/antigen, or 48 hours if a PCR.
- NFL OnePass App is required to enter (available in the app store now)
- Masks required for fans 2+ years old, unless when actively eating & drinking
**all COVID-19 Policies are subject to change
If you are unable to attend on Thursday, USAA and the NFL are proud to offer all current and former servicemembers a discounted general admission ticket to
Super Bowl Experience for all other days that the experience is open (2/5-2/6 and 2/11-2/12). This offer is valid for tickets bought online through
Ticketmaster and at the LA Convention Center box office. Current/former servicemembers will receive 50% off an adult ticket.
Veterans, active duty servicemembers and their families are invited to visit USAA’s Salute to Service Military Appreciation Lounge at the Super Bowl Experience
on February 11th & 12th to meet NFL coaches, players, and legends.