The public on-sale for a limited amount of tickets for 2020 National League Championship Series and World Series games at Globe Life Field begins Tuesday..
Major League Baseball is allowing a limited number of fans to attend the National League Championship Series presented by Camping World and the 116th World Series, which will be played at a neutral site for the first time in modern baseball history. Tickets are not being sold to the public for the National League Division Series.
A limited amount of tickets in several price categories for all seven games of each series will go on-sale tomorrow morning at MLB.com and texasrangers.com. The tickets are available on-line only and all tickets for the 2020 postseason at Globe Life Field are digital. Here are some rules you will have to follow:
• Tickets in the seating bowl will be sold in groups of four contiguous seats, called pods. Individuals may purchase a limit of one pod per NLCS and World Series game.
• Seats within each pod cannot be broken apart for sale.
• Each pod will be a minimum of six feet from each other.
• No seats will be sold within 20 feet of where a player can be located on the field, in the dugouts or in the bullpen.
• Masks will be mandatory for all fans except when actively eating or drinking at their ticketed seats.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the ballpark.
• No bags will be permitted except for those that are carried for medical reasons or manufactured diaper bags that accompany infants and young children.
Dodgers-Padres set to go from Globe Life Field tomorrow at 6:38pm first pitch.
Photo: Getty Images