Despite an electric weekend at the plate, Dodgers shortstop Corey Seager has lost his stronghold as the National League's top vote-getter at his position.
Seager, who led shortstops in All-Star voting in the first balloting update late last month, now trails Zack Cozart of the Reds by nearly 200,000 votes.
Below is a glance at the top-five All-Star vote-getters among NL shortstops, per MLB.com:
1. Zack Cozart, Reds: 997,966
2. Corey Seager, Dodgers: 804,788
3. Addison Russell, Cubs: 758,037
4. Trea Turner, Nationals: 502,988
5. Chris Owings, D-backs: 426,590
Catcher Yasmani Grandal and third baseman Justin Turner are the other Dodgers among the top-five at their positions, ranking fifth and third, respectively.
Photo: Getty Images